Only stereo vision imaging technology can get you seam data. We “see” the seams, allowing us to produce the most accurate spin axis data on the market.
Other systems often struggle with capturing accurate spin axis data, but they don’t tell you that. With Yakkertech, the information is instantly shown on our tablet, and is accessible at any time, rather than being stuffed up in a cloud. The Yakkertech technology advantage supports the needs of the pitching coach and player to attain more expedited improvement.
Highly Accurate Spin Axis
Spin axis is the holy grail in assessing pitchers and pitching performance. Only Yakkertech can provide highly accurate data on the spin axis of a pitched ball as it comes into home plate. Movement of a baseball/softball, or lack thereof, is directly correlated to the spin axis of the ball. If the spin of a pitch is understood, then there is better opportunity to improve, increase or change the movement of it. Knowing the movement or improving the movement by even one inch makes a huge difference between what you get out of Yakkertech versus other systems.
- Spin axis is the key to ball movement, and the Yakkertech imaging technology captures it every time
- Have a player throw from ANY distance – great to support rehab, younger players and other positions (like a catcher throwing to second base)
- Device can be either portable or permanently installed, indoors or outdoors
- The data is ALWAYS on the tablet for you – every pitcher’s sessions are right there for you to compare and contrast
- YOU own the data – it’s yours, not the product provider’s
- We provide instant overlay with video – review your pitch and your data simultaneously
The Yakkertech tablet has a video function that automatically overlays the ball data just captured on the pitch with the video- an amazing learning tool!
High speed video such as Edgertronic will merge seamlessly with the Yakkertech ball data, providing data overlay with the video in real time! Don’t wait for data and video results, get them instantly while you are working with the pitcher. (Coming Summer of 2019)
New for Tennis
Yakkertech now has a product that captures highly accurate data on a tennis ball. From velocity, to trajectory, spin rate, spin axis and much more, your data is generated in just three seconds.
Forehand, backhand and serves are captured on an easy to view tablet. Everything you need to test different racket types and aspects of the racket like string type and grip size. Quickly see what gives you more topspin, more curve, more control, more velocity or whatever it is you want from your racket. Yakkertech technology is the first of its kind coming to tennis!